Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31833 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,185 (10,005TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)