Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33290 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,134 (9,415TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)