Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35738 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,846 (7,964TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)