Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42607 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,941 (18,639TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)