Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35094 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,228 (17,745TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)