Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,563 (₩9,251,534) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)