Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,623 (₩4,654,631) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (36 minutes ago)