Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12795 AUD / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)