Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13485 AUD / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)