Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12781 AUD / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)