Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13556 AUD / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)