Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,009 (3,785 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)