Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,783 (3,369 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)