Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 938 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,891 (3,658 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)