Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 756 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,860 (6,631 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (37 minutes ago)