Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,033 (3,801 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)