Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20873 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,920 (元18,778) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)