Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,121 (元37,476) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (44 minutes ago)