Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,447 (€7,334) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)