Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01176 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,739 (¥912,977) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)