Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,283 (¥948,978) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)