Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01126 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,997 (¥976,366) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (42 minutes ago)