Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,202 (¥589,067) in Fukuoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)