Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01160 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,395 (¥1,068,084) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)