Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,145 (¥594,426) in Fukui.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)