Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35973 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,630 (Dirham 15,652) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)