Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34406 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,084 (Dirham 17,684) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)