Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35482 AUD / AED
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,577 (Dirham 35,447) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)