Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,101 (€3,898) in Freiburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)