Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,087 (€3,442) in Freiburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (27 minutes ago)