Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.558 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 187 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,180 (€3,966) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)