Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)