Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)