Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)