Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)