Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)