Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 972 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)