Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)