Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12434 AUD / BWP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,432 (P43,682) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)