Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40079 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,184 (R$ 10,439) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)