Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40708 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,198 (R$ 17,681) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (28 minutes ago)