Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40195 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,375 (R$ 8,397) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)