Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35887 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,539 (R$ 9,861) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)