Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18957 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,271 (元38,353) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)