Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19210 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,418 (元38,613) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)