Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,782 (R$ 20,842) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)