Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.986 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$16,090 (C$16,325) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)