Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,188 (€10,007) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)