Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,170 (€4,460) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)