Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06426 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,034 (ARS $62,772) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)