Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 193 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)