Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)