Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 876 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,933 (€8,613) in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)