Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14130 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,340 (23,638 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)