Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.438 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,485 (€8,683) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)