Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,126 (€3,351) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)