Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,237 (€4,013) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)