Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40090 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,132 (R$ 7,811) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (15 minutes ago)