Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,726 (€3,000) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)