Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,323 (€5,883) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)