Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,296 (₨116,882) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)