Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,769 (€9,022) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)