Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,321 (€3,476) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)