Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 932 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,916 (€3,763) in Essen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)