Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,775 (€7,572) in Essen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)