Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35848 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,051 (8,511TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)