Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37379 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,940 (7,864TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)