Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20035 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,794 (kr43,892) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)