Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19469 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,190 (kr36,931) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)