Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19225 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,776 (kr87,261) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (31 minutes ago)