Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20880 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,805 (kr37,378) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)