Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18855 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,524 (kr82,334) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)