Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06960 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,778 (Mex$ 39,908) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)