Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01031 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,328 (807,406 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)