Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01053 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,749 (830,773 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)