Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01016 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,514 (837,839 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)