Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12630 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,340 (Bs 42,278) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)