Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13026 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,649 (Bs 81,751) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)