Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13370 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,432 (Bs 85,505) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)