Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$619 (Bs 36,729,693) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)