Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13131 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,682 (50,885 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)