Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07026 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,143 (Mex$ 58,971) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)