Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06815 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,927 (Mex$ 57,621) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)