Cost of living comparison between Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07051 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,171 (Mex$ 87,513) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)