Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00384 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,967 (1,555,613 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)