Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14143 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,765 (12,477 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)