Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40044 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,424 (R$ 11,048) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)