Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39684 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,026 (R$ 10,144) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)