Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,056 (1,447,679 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)