Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02692 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,907 (Php293,735) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)