Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02481 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,983 (Php120,231) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (34 minutes ago)