Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02404 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,714 (Php112,906) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)