Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02645 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,888 (Php260,459) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)