Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,299 (€3,297) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)