Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19252 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)