Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,955 (2,156,276 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)