Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35886 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,112 (14,244TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)