Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37491 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,203 (29,882TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)