Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,856 (€3,765) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)