Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18649 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,260 (元22,845) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)