Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,191 (3,837,104 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)