Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,364 (3,990,942 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)