Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 972 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04911 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,176 (44,307₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)