Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04730 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,970 (41,657₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)